NetSim Client (installs locally):
- Hardware – Processor: i3 equivalent or above, 4GB RAM (Min)
- Monitor resolution (1024*768 Min to 1920*1028 Max. Optimal Scale and Layout setting - 100%)
- Operating system – Win 7 (SP1 or higher), Win 8, Win 10, Win server 2012, 2016 and 2018. Language: English
- Software - MS Office, Adobe Reader
- Development Tools - Visual Studio -- Community Edition or Higher
- NetSimv8 / v8.1 / v8.3 / v9 / v9.1 -- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 is required for writing and debugging custom code
- NetSim v10 / v11 -- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (or Higher) is required for writing and debugging custom code
License Server (for running HostID/Dongle locked floating licenses, not applicable for node locked licenses):
Any one system will have to be made as the license server, and it is to this PC that the dongle will be connected. The dongle is a USB device which controls the licensing. Any PC can act as a server and the system (hardware / OS) requirements is same as that applicable for NetSim clients. USB Port is required for connecting and running the dongle.
Client systems should be able to communicate with license server through the network.
Education customers note - please keep this system out of reach of students since they might misplace the dongle.