Description: NetSim License Wizard does not respond on clicking on OK button after entering the IP address. Does not display any error message or warning.
Solution: This problem generally occurs if a 32bit NetSim is installed in a 64 bit PC which already has a 64bit JRE (Java) installed. We recommend users to
1. Uninstall all versions of java that is installed in the system (via control panel)
2. Uninstall NetSim software.
3. Reinstall NetSim software, along with 32 bit JRE which is a part of the NetSim installer
If this doesn't solve the problem then
1. Right click on the NetSim shortcut icon in the desktop and select properties.
2. In the Target text box you will find the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSim Pro\bin\NetSim.exe" by default, Modify this to
<java path> -jar <NetSim path> and change the executable from NetSim.exe to NetSim.jar
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre8\bin\java.exe" -jar "C:\Program Files (x86)\NetSim Pro\bin\NetSim.jar"
<Java path> must be the path to the 32bit Java installed in the PC.